Many homeowners view investing in a roof installation process as an expense. What they fail to realize is a new roof installation can be a significant asset that saves money in the long run. And with a 67 to 70 percent ROI, new roof installations are one of the most efficient home improvement projects you can make. Here at Skywalker Roofing, we specialize in numerous types of roof installations, making us your go-to company for all of your roofing needs.
The Importance of a New Roof Installation
If your old roof is in bad shape, it’s usually best to consider the cost of repairs versus the expense of having an entirely new roof installed by a reputable roofing contractor. Many times, the most cost-efficient decision to make will be to have a new roof installed, especially when considering the affordable prices offered by Skywalker Roofing.
Not only does a new roof increase the value of your home, but if you intend to sell, it will be a primary factor looked at by potential buyers. And thanks to new technology, today’s roofing materials are lasting longer than ever, meaning you can enjoy a new roof for many decades without having to worry about replacing it. New roof installation is also advantageous because it can add a look and feel to your home that you aren’t able to achieve with any other home improvement project. For example, if you have a skylight installed this can bring natural light into parts of your home where you can’t install windows.
Roof Installation Types
Metal Roof Installation
If you need a new roof and want something that will last, you should consider metal. Metal roofs installed by local roofing contractors like Skywalker Roofing can last more than 70 years and are resistant to corrosion and cracking. Depending on the exact type of metal you have installed, a metal roof may even be impact-resistant. And since this type of roofing does not require regular maintenance, it tends to be the most cost-efficient type of roof to have installed.
Shingle Roof Installation
Shingle roofing is generally the most affordable type of roofing material. This roofing type works well on steep-sloped structures and is extremely versatile; just keep in mind that it does come with periodic maintenance needs. Still, shingle roofing doesn’t require specialized accessories, like wall terminations or vent flashings, making it an excellent roof installation choice.
Wood Shake Installation
Having a wood shake roof installed is a great way to add aesthetic appeal to your home, especially if you favor a rustic look. From dimensional stability to durability and even enhanced insulating capabilities, wood shake roofing comes with numerous advantages. You can also opt to have a wood shake roof installed with hip and ridge units, which is an effective way to add a finishing touch that you won’t find with any other type of roofing material.
Flat Roof Installation
One of the primary benefits of having a flat roof installed is its cost advantage. From start to finish, a flat roof installation tends to be quite inexpensive when compared to other roofing options, and the required maintenance tends to be cheaper as well. Another advantage of having a flat roof installed is that once it’s finished, you can use the space of the roof as a patio or even a covered sunroom.
Tile Roof Installation
A notable benefit of tile roofing installation is that it can be made to complement just about any architectural style. And with a variety of color shades to choose from, you can efficiently coordinate it with your existing home’s exterior. When compared to asphalt shingle roofing, houses with a tile roof tend to sell quicker, and tile’s long-term durability is another plus.
Slate Roof Installation
Slate tiles are considered one of the highest-quality, longest-lasting roofing materials. Slate’s durability makes it a perfect roofing material to be split into sheets of various width. Slate roofing does need highly skilled roofing artisans, as it’s really a custom-made job where a slate tile is cut, trimmed and fixed mostly by hand labor! Slate adds an aesthetic charm to your building, and Skywalker Roofing is happy to provide this custom option for you.
Skywalker Roof Financing
Whether you’re looking for roof financing in Greensboro or other areas in North Carolina or Virginia, Skywalker Roofing has you covered. Our quick, affordable financing options enable you to secure funding for your new roof in four easy steps:
- Apply for roof financing
- Check your payment terms
- Get the final approval for your roofing project
- Receive your funding
We offer two types of affordable financing. Our GreenSky financing option requires a credit score of 640, includes no pre-payment penalty, and comes with a hassle-free and simple process. Our Service Financing consists of no interest and deferred interest options, long-term installments, no pre-payment penalty, and comes with a quick and easy application and approval process.
Benefits of Skywalker Roofing
Every time Skywalker Roofing performs a roofing installation, you can rest assured our contractors use the best-quality roofing materials to ensure your roof lasts for as long as possible. All of our contractors have gone through extensive training, allowing us to perform each project with the utmost safety and efficiency. Thanks to our elite status as a Platinum Preferred Contractor through Owens Corning, we are your go-to partner for all of your roofing installation needs.
Skywalker Roofing Reviews
- Skywalker roofing was very professional from the first time I talked with them until completion of the job. I was given an estimate within one hour of the time the estimator arrived, and it did not change. The work was done accurately and professionally. I am very satisfied with their work.
- The whole process from the initial phone call, into the office, and to the financing process was flawless, seamless, and effortless. Everyone there knew what they were doing and walked us through step by step, so we knew what to expect during each step. They really made the whole process so easy.
- Skywalker Roofing company is awesome! When most of the roofers in Greensboro were busy, Skywalker Roofing team answered and handled all my requirements, and next day Wyatt Brown came to my house and took an in-depth inspection of my damaged roof. The same day they fixed my roof corner and the hole near a gutter. I am very thankful to Skywalker team.
- Skywalker Roofing staff did an excellent job for our flat roof replacement. We have reached out to multiple roofers, but Skywalker roofing was the only one that seemed reasonable. The team was easy to work with and patiently answered all our queries about the company, the material they used, the time they fix. Highly recommended whenever you're looking for the best roofing services.
- Skywalker Roofing is one of the rare companies that communicate as much as a customer would like. I was updated daily from my initial request for an estimate all the way through the day after my project was complete. I am extremely happy with our new roof, and the crew that came out was fantastic. I would recommend Skywalker Roofing to anyone who is looking for roofers in Greensboro area.
Why Should You Contact Skywalker Roofing
For Roof Installation Services?
Even though we work with many kinds of roofing materials, we are partial to using Owen Corning shingles. Owens Corning shingles come in a nice variety of attractive colors. Besides being strong and durable, they are also energy efficient.
Our status as a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning allows us to offer a 50-year warranty. This means your investment in a roof today can be handed down to the next generation of your family, if you still own the home and want to will it to your kids.
If you need to sell your home, when a potential buyer sees that the roof is made of Owens Corning materials, they will be impressed with its high quality and durability.
We have been blessed to earn many awards for excellence as a roof replacement company, including:
Angie's List Super Service Award20132014201520162017
Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor Warranties National Award Winner2014201520162017
2016 Go Triad's
Reader's Choice Awardbest roofing company
2017 Battle for
Guilford's Best Winnerbest roofing company
Best of The Best National Award Winner20162017
- Roofing Contractors in Greensboro: 301 South Elm Street, Ste 523, Greensboro, NC 27401, USACall us at +1 (336) 850-0027
- Roofing Contractors in Raleigh: 555 Fayetteville St, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27601, USACall us at +1 (919) 800-0496
- Roofing Contractors in Stokesdale: 257 Ram Loop Stokesdale, NC 27357, USACall us at +1 (336) 627-5596
- Roofing Contractors in Roanoke: 308 2nd St SW, Suite B, Roanoke, VA 24011 USACall us at +1 (540) 212-7255
- Roofing Contractors in winston-salem: 301 N. Main St. Suite 2446 Winston-Salem NC 27101, USACall us at +1 (336) 627-5596