At Skywalker Roofing, we are one of the leading residential roofing providers in NC. We provide a vast range of residential roof replacement and installation services, and we always start each project with a thorough assessment. This allows us to approach each project from a unique angle, ensuring we are able to recommend and perform the necessary tasks to extend the longevity of your roof. There are many times only a portion of a roof may need to be replaced. Some companies will tell you to have the entire roof replaced, which can cost you thousands of dollars. Here at Skywalker Roofing, though, we are proud to operate with genuine honesty, and we only make recommendations that are necessary. If only a portion of your residential roof actually needs to be replaced, we’ll tell you that! We are here to save you money.
Residential Roof Replacement
Residential Roof Replacement has numerous options these days starting from shingles roofing, metal roofing, and many more. Certified residential roofing contractors can arm your shelter against challenges; adverse weather, further cracking, energy bills…
Residential Roof Repairs
Proper roof repair will stand by your home come rain or shine. Our experienced residential roof repairing contractor can deal with all your challenges pertaining to a leaking roof, gutter damage, shingle damage, roofing age, chimney flashing and so-on.
- Our story with Skywalker began when I surfed the web for a roofing company that included metal roofing in its services. Skywalker was the second company I reviewed and after reading everything on their website I just got a really good feeling that they were the people we wanted to come into our home and give us a quote for the job. The salesperson (Wyatt Brown) arrived on time, a smile on his face, a good firm handshake and revved up to give us his presentation. He was an impressive guy with a great personality and very down to earth. He physically climbed on our roof and took a video of what was going on up there and showed it to us. We were astonished at how 24 years of NC weather had managed to really play havoc on our roof. He continued with his presentation, we picked our color and signed the contract. We knew we had the right company who had the right people to service our needs. Well, the installation day arrived on one of the hottest days in NC history and the crew arrived with all their equipment and started ripping off old shingles. The crew supervisor (Quinton) was very customer oriented as he would come to the door and let us know exactly what they were doing in case we had questions. They were all hard workers, neat, tidy, focused and two and a half days later we had a gorgeous Mansard Brown Standing Seam Metal Roof on our house. It is beautiful and has really enhanced the look of our country cottage home so much. The crew did a cleanup before they left and that included checking for any nails that might have landed in the yard. They blew off the debris on the front porch and deck and they were spotless. We were so satisfied with Skywalker because from the beginning to the end we were treated as friends of the family. By the way, Skywalker is a family run business and that says a lot.
- Skywalker Roofing staff did an excellent job for our flat roof replacement. We have reached out to multiple roofers, but Skywalker roofing was the only one that seemed reasonable. The team was easy to work with and patiently answered all our queries about the company, the material they used, the time they fix. Highly recommended whenever you're looking for the best roofing services.
- Skywalker Roofing company is awesome! When most of the roofers in Greensboro were busy, Skywalker Roofing team answered and handled all my requirements, and next day Wyatt Brown came to my house and took an in-depth inspection of my damaged roof. The same day they fixed my roof corner and the hole near a gutter. I am very thankful to Skywalker team.
- Skywalker Roofing is one of the rare companies that communicate as much as a customer would like. I was updated daily from my initial request for an estimate all the way through the day after my project was complete. I am extremely happy with our new roof, and the crew that came out was fantastic. I would recommend Skywalker Roofing to anyone who is looking for roofers in Greensboro area.
- "The whole process from the initial phone call, into the office, and to the financing process was flawless, seamless, and effortless. Everyone there knew what they were doing and walked us through step by step, so we knew what to expect during each step. They really made the whole process so easy."
Your home is likely the most expensive asset you own, meaning you need to protect it to your utmost ability. One of the best ways to do this is by making sure you have a quality roof installed. A roof that has been installed and properly maintained can last for many years to come and can provide peace of mind in knowing your belongings are safe. In North Carolina (NC) and Virginia (VA), the wind and rain can sometimes become harsh (especially during hurricane season), but with a quality roof, you can rest easy knowing you’ve taken the necessary steps to keep your home safe from the weather.
Ask around, and you’re sure to hear good things about our services, quality, and craftsmanship. We have become a go-to provider in the residential roofing industry, and we’re here to meet all of your roofing needs.
Advantages and Uses of Residential Roofing
We have found there are pros and cons to the different types of residential roofing materials, depending on your needs. Asphalt shingles have the ability to last for as long as 20 years and work well in some climates, but they’re not our top recommendation for NC homes. When too much rain falls, an asphalt shingle roof is likely to undergo thermal shock, which can cost thousands of dollars to repair.
If you’re wanting your home to have a natural appearance, then we recommend wood shingles or shake. Not only do these types of roofing materials add to the natural look of your home, but they’re great for circulating air in the house, which is helpful if you’re looking to minimize your heating and cooling expenses. On the downside, wood shingle and shake roofs are more prone to mold and pest infestation.
One of our most recommended roofing types for homes in NC is metal roofing. This type of roof will likely last a lifetime, and when it comes to durability you can’t beat a metal roof. Although metal roofs don’t have as much aesthetic appeal for some, they do offer optimal durability, longevity, and energy-efficiency. When it comes to cost-efficiency, you should definitely consider the monetary advantages of having a metal roof installed.
If cost-efficiency is not an issue for you, clay roofing is an excellent roofing option that adds great aesthetic appeal to a home and has the ability to last 50+ years with proper upkeep. This type of roof is more expensive to install than most other types, because structural supports are needed to hold the roof in place.
Knowing which type of roof to have installed on your home starts with having your home inspected. Here at Skywalker Roofing, we perform thorough assessments and take into consideration a variety of aspects before making recommendations. We explain all of the pros and cons of each roofing type to give you a clear idea of what to expect in terms of maintenance and cost.
Reasons to Choose Skywalker Roofing for Residential Roofing Projects
We started with a single office in the little quaint town of Stokesdale in North Carolina. We’ve grown through excellent work ethics and superior craftsmanship. Skywalker Roofing Company now has offices in Raleigh, Greensboro and we covered all Triad area in North Carolina. Now we are also very well known Roofing contractors in Roanoke VA area also.
Skywalker Roofing boasts more than 25 years of experience in the residential roofing industry. We understand no two homes are exactly the same, and we approach each project on an individualized basis. Whether you’re in need of repairs, replacement, or a new installation, our first-class roofing services have benefited thousands of clients, and we are more than happy to provide references upon your request. Our excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB. If you’re ready to fix your roof or install a new one, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. Through honesty, integrity, experience, and a mission to satisfy each customer we serve, we are ready to meet all of your residential roofing needs.