Metal Roofing Fancy gap, NC
Skywalker Roofing Company installs metal roofing for its residential and commercial customers in fancy-gap, North Carolina. Metal is a relatively new material that give your home or your commercial building a luxurious look and feel. Apart from aesthetics, there are other benefits of installing a metal roof on your house:
- Energy savings – The metal reflects heat and does not trap it in the house, making your home more energy efficient.
- Lightweight – Metal panels are lightweight and do not stress the structure or foundation of the house.
- Wide range of colors – Metal materials come in wide range of colors. Contact us for the metal roof color options.
- Curb Appeal – This type of roofing enhances the value of your house as it offers a luxurious look to your property.
- Variety – Metal can be manufactured to resemble traditional shingles, wood shakes, slate, and clay tiles, as well as specialized architectural designs.
- Weather-resistant – The metals can be coated or painted to provide additional protection and are inherently from the elements, extending the life of the roof. Metal panels are more wind and hail resistant than composite shingles.
- Environmentally-friendly– Metal panels are manufactured using recycled materials
Metal Roofing to Protect Your Loved Ones and Your Possessions
Lighter gauge panels offer a cost advantage and many roofers in fancy-gap use them to cut their cost of roof installation. However, we only use certified Owens Corning roof with thicker sheet metal that can withstand the rough weather much better as compared to the lighter sheet metal. The panels are installed using a locking r-panel and screw, providing a secure fit and seal. Skywalker roofing company uses them because we believe that a once time initial investment is much better than repairing your roof every so many years.
As one of the biggest metal roofing contractors, we offer a “personal touch” to every residential or commercial roofing project. Your satisfaction is our pride and we work right from the first call through to your evaluation and to the actual replacement/repair job. We as a premier Owens Corning partner, use the best and the most long-lasting materials for your roofing needs in fancy-gap.
- Our story with Skywalker began when I surfed the web for a roofing company that included metal roofing in its services. Skywalker was the second company I reviewed and after reading everything on their website I just got a really good feeling that they were the people we wanted to come into our home and give us a quote for the job. The salesperson (Wyatt Brown) arrived on time, a smile on his face, a good firm handshake and revved up to give us his presentation. He was an impressive guy with a great personality and very down to earth. He physically climbed on our roof and took a video of what was going on up there and showed it to us. We were astonished at how 24 years of NC weather had managed to really play havoc on our roof. He continued with his presentation, we picked our color and signed the contract. We knew we had the right company who had the right people to service our needs. Well, the installation day arrived on one of the hottest days in NC history and the crew arrived with all their equipment and started ripping off old shingles. The crew supervisor (Quinton) was very customer oriented as he would come to the door and let us know exactly what they were doing in case we had questions. They were all hard workers, neat, tidy, focused and two and a half days later we had a gorgeous Mansard Brown Standing Seam Metal Roof on our house. It is beautiful and has really enhanced the look of our country cottage home so much. The crew did a cleanup before they left and that included checking for any nails that might have landed in the yard. They blew off the debris on the front porch and deck and they were spotless. We were so satisfied with Skywalker because from the beginning to the end we were treated as friends of the family. By the way, Skywalker is a family run business and that says a lot.
- Skywalker Roofing staff did an excellent job for our flat roof replacement. We have reached out to multiple roofers, but Skywalker roofing was the only one that seemed reasonable. The team was easy to work with and patiently answered all our queries about the company, the material they used, the time they fix. Highly recommended whenever you're looking for the best roofing services.
- Skywalker Roofing company is awesome! When most of the roofers in Greensboro were busy, Skywalker Roofing team answered and handled all my requirements, and next day Wyatt Brown came to my house and took an in-depth inspection of my damaged roof. The same day they fixed my roof corner and the hole near a gutter. I am very thankful to Skywalker team.
- Skywalker Roofing is one of the rare companies that communicate as much as a customer would like. I was updated daily from my initial request for an estimate all the way through the day after my project was complete. I am extremely happy with our new roof, and the crew that came out was fantastic. I would recommend Skywalker Roofing to anyone who is looking for roofers in Greensboro area.
- "The whole process from the initial phone call, into the office, and to the financing process was flawless, seamless, and effortless. Everyone there knew what they were doing and walked us through step by step, so we knew what to expect during each step. They really made the whole process so easy."