Depending on the type of roof, if installed properly with quality materials, it should last from 20 to 50 years or more. For example, metal roofs usually last longer than asphalt shingles. We guarantee some of our new roofs for 50 years, and others for a lifetime!
If you are unsure if your roof needs replacement or if it is repairable, contact Skywalker Roofing for a FREE roof estimate. After you get an expert opinion from Skywalker Roofing you will have peace of mind knowing what condition your roof is in. Then, you can make the necessary plans to deal with any problems. Why not go ahead a make an appointment today? Call ☎ +1 (336) 627-5596 and get the best roof replacement services.
Best Roofing Styles For Your Roof Replacement Project
Skywalker Roofing works with a variety of roofing materials which include:
1. Asphalt Shingles
We are a certified Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning and a Select Shingles Master with CertainTeed.
24-gauge, 26-gauge, 29-gauge, Standing Seam, Copper, Galvalume, and Aluminum.
3. Flat Roofs
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM), and Polyvinylchloride (PVC).
Individual Spanish clay tiles and tile sheets.
5. Wood Shakes
Wood shingles made from split logs.
Shingles made from thin slices of slate stone.
The asphalt shingles we work with have a very extensive warranty period. Metal roofing typically has a much longer lifespan, and some types can qualify for an energy-saving rebate.
Flat roofs are commonly used for commercial buildings. Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is a popular choice because it is a single-ply of a thick plastic membrane that has a reflective white color on one side. The white color is left exposed, reflecting sunlight and reducing the energy needs to cool the interior of the building during hot, sunny days.
Another choice for a flat, mildly-sloping roof is Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM). EPDM is a very strong synthetic rubber that is quite durable. EPDM roofs are a solid membrane made of this material. This type of synthetic rubber is not affected by UV rays from the sun. It withstands heavy rain, high winds, and even hail up to three inches in diameter. Many of these roofs last 50 years or even longer.
Polyvinylchloride (PVC) roofing is a single-ply roofing material that has been used extensively since the 1950s. PVC material is very durable and resistant to deterioration caused by UV exposure.
VC and TPO roofs are very similar. Both of these materials will reduce the energy bills for cooling the interior of a building. TPO roofs are quick and easy to install. They resist mold and rarely crack. PVC roofs have very low maintenance requirements.
Custom roofing is available using tile, wood shakes, or slate for luxurious results.
Consult with the experts at Skywalker Roofing to discuss your roofing needs and all about roof replacement cost. We’ll be glad to help you decide which roofing material is right for you!
Why Do You Need A Roof Replacement?
The most common reasons for roof replacement are storm damage and the tolls of weather over time. Another great reason for a roof replacement is to make a home more attractive. A brand new roof with a contemporary style creates a beautiful aesthetic for a home. This can be done for the pride of ownership, or to make a home ready for sale and to help achieve a higher resale value.
Why Skywalker Roofing Company?
We use quality materials and our highly-qualified technicians install your new roof right the first time. Our quality workmanship in roof installations and our long-standing relationships with the material manufacturers allow us to offer some of the best warranties available in the roofing industry.
For example, our status as a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning qualifies us to offer a lifetime workmanship and 50-year warranty on labor and materials for a new roof installation using materials from Owens Corning – a workmanship warranty of only 1 or 2 years is common elsewhere in the industry.
Roof Replacement Process
Professional roof replacement by Skywalker Roofing is an organized process, which is achieved by taking the following steps:
Arrive with dump truck or trailer. All materials will be delivered.
Tarps are placed around home to protect landscaping and collect any loose nails and debris.
Remove existing roof materials down to the decking.
All bad wood will be removed and replaced. Also all loose boards and plywood will be renailed.
All the proper underlayment will be installed by the manufacturer’s recommendations.
New Roof Material Installation
Once the wood decking has been brought back to perfect condition, the new roof materials are installed.
The site is thoroughly cleaned up. All excess materials and debris are removed. A magnet is swept over the property to assure no nails are in the yard.
Final Walk Around Inspection
A final inspection is made accompanied by the homeowner to make sure there is 100% customer satisfaction with the job and with the finished roof.
Skywalker Roofing is so confident in what we do and how we do it that we do not ask for a single penny until we are completely finished with your project and you are 100% satisfied. How many roofing companies can say that? Contact Skywalker Roofing Company for a Free Estimate.
Skywalker Roofing Reviews
- I would recommend Skywalker Roofing to anyone who is serious about keeping their home's exterior in top condition physically and well as visually!If you want top quality repair for your home, go with Skywalker Roofing! If you just want your home repaired then just choose anybody. I highly recommend Skywalker Roofing for exterior repair and upgrades to your home! View More
- Skywalker Roofing company is awesome! When most of the roofers in Greensboro were busy, Skywalker Roofing team answered and handled all my requirements, and next day Wyatt Brown came to my house and took an in-depth inspection of my damaged roof. The same day they fixed my roof corner and the hole near a gutter. I am very thankful to Skywalker team.
- Skywalker Roofing staff did an excellent job for our flat roof replacement. We have reached out to multiple roofers, but Skywalker roofing was the only one that seemed reasonable. The team was easy to work with and patiently answered all our queries about the company, the material they used, the time they fix. Highly recommended whenever you're looking for the best roofing services.
- Skywalker roofing was very professional from the first time I talked with them until completion of the job. I was given an estimate within one hour of the time the estimator arrived, and it did not change. The work was done accurately and professionally. I am very satisfied with their work.
- The whole process from the initial phone call, into the office, and to the financing process was flawless, seamless, and effortless. Everyone there knew what they were doing and walked us through step by step, so we knew what to expect during each step. They really made the whole process so easy.
Why Should You Contact Skywalker Roofing
For Roof Replacement Services?
Our customers are very satisfied with our roof replacement services. We are one of the largest roof replacement contractors in North Carolina, with an excellent reputation since our founding in 2003. Our rating is A+ by the Better Business Bureau for roof installation services.
We have been blessed to earn many awards for excellence as a roof replacement company, including:
Angie's List Super Service Award20132014201520162017
Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor Warranties National Award Winner2014201520162017
2016 Go Triad's
Reader's Choice Awardbest roofing company
2017 Battle for
Guilford's Best Winnerbest roofing company
Best of The Best National Award Winner20162017
Rockingham County Readers Choice award20202021
- Roofing Contractors in Greensboro: 301 South Elm Street, Ste 523, Greensboro, NC 27401, USACall us at +1 (336) 850-0027
- Roofing Contractors in Raleigh: 555 Fayetteville St, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27601, USACall us at +1 (919) 800-0496
- Roofing Contractors in Stokesdale: 257 Ram Loop Stokesdale, NC 27357, USACall us at +1 (336) 627-5596
- Roofing Contractors in Roanoke: 308 2nd St SW, Suite B, Roanoke, VA 24011 USACall us at +1 (540) 212-7255
- Roofing Contractors in winston-salem: 301 N. Main St. Suite 2446 Winston-Salem NC 27101, USACall us at +1 (336) 627-5596