Have you ever wished you took care of something before it became a serious problem? That is a fact of life for many things. Unfortunately, this is a common phenomenon when it comes to making roof repairs. We understand this very well.
One thing that causes this is the fear of being told a roof needs a complete replacement. Many roof repair companies only believe in telling potential clients that they must replace an entire roof, even when it is not truly necessary.
Skywalker Roofing is different. We are happy to help customers who only need a roof repair. We offer free estimates for roof repairs. We guarantee our work by providing a 2-year warranty for the repaired area.
AWARD-WINNING SKYWALKER ROOFING HAS 25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
If your home or commercial building needs a roof repair, a small problem can soon become a major problem. It is far wiser to be proactive, not neglectful, about roof repairs and roof Inspection. Small roof repairs that prevent bigger problems may save the owner from making more serious expenditures in the future. If you have a roof leak, call. We will come right away to help.
Here are some common things that can cause roofing problems, which may lead to interior damage of a home or a building. Proper maintenance and making the necessary repairs helps avoid these common problems, such as:
- Flashing: Flashing that was not installed properly or has degraded over time may allow water to pass around it or through cracks. Damaged flashing should be replaced. Flashing that is in good condition needs the proper amount of caulking around its edges to prevent water from leaking into the structure.
- Gutters and Downspouts: When gutters and downspouts get clogged, the water buildup may sit for a long time on the roof surfaces near the gutters. Pools of water that are not properly dispersed through the gutters and downspouts have a tendency to create roof leaks. Proactive roof maintenance should be done on a regular schedule to clean debris from gutters and downspouts to avoid this problem. We make repairs to this system as necessary to keep it working well, which helps extend the life of the roof.
- Shingles: Problems with roof shingles include broken ones, loose ones, and missing ones. Early signs of trouble include shingles that are blistering, buckling, cracking, curling, and/or warping. Shingles may be worn down with little of the granule finish remaining. Replacing shingles as needed avoids additional problems.
- Soffit: A soffit is the part under the eaves of a roof. It connects the siding of the house to the roof’s edge from underneath the roof. If the soffit becomes damaged, water can penetrate this area to enter the house or building. Dry rot can damage a soffit. Checking the soffit for damage on a fairly regular basis is a good idea to avoid this problem.
- Chimneys: Chimneys are the potential source of a few water leakage problems. Cracked chimneys may allow water to penetrate. The flashing around the chimney that connects it the roof may not be secure or have the flashing problems mentioned above. The chimney cap, which is supposed to keep rain from falling in, may be broken or missing.
- Vent Pipes: A vent pipe has a rubber boot at the base that connects the pipe to the roof and helps hold the pipe in place. Cracks in the boot around vent pipes are notorious for causing roof leaks, especially if the building has shifted over time. It is important to regularly check the boots and the integrity of the sealant used to hold them in place. Replacing them as necessary and/or adding more sealant is how to avoid troubles in this area.
- Moss Buildup: Areas of heavy moss on a roof may cause wood rot underneath because the moss traps moisture. To prevent this problem, the moss should be removed. Then, the roofing that was under the moss should be checked and replaced as necessary.
- Weather Damage: Rain, ice, snow, sleet, and hail can take a toll on a roof. The weight of snow and ice on a roof may damage it during winter. This is why it is a good idea to check the roof before winter arrives and then again in spring after the snow melts.
A+ Rating From the Better Business Bureau For Over a Decade
Skywalker Roofing offers a Roofing Maintenance Package for a modest investment.
This package includes small repairs such as replacing up to three pipe boots, caulking around chimney and pipe boots, cleaning out the gutters, and repairing any nail pops (nails that stick up). It also includes a roof evaluation every six months for the next 2 years to ensure the integrity of the roof.
Received Angie's List Super Service Award for Four Years in a Row
Roof Leaking Services
During heavy rains, Water stains on your ceilings or interior walls or exterior walls often impair your beautiful interior pertaining to the dreadfully leaking roof. Heavy rain can harm your rooftop and siding. There are many situations when you might need roof leak repair. Water intrusion might start out with a drip on the ceiling when it rains. It can destroy not only the rooftop but other areas of your home. It can put your health and safety at risk. Since small drips can turn into multiple problems, So, it should be fixed as soon as possible for your safety.
Skywalker Roofing Company is one of the trusted award-winning roofing contractors in the Triad and North Carolina area which offers permanent roof leaking solution.
We believe in providing our customers with nothing less than 100% satisfaction in the Triad area. We try to take care of your roof in the best possible way – regardless of whether you hire Skywalker Roofing for new roof installation or just for a roof leak repair. We can help you with a wide range of roofing services including tile roof leaking, Shingle roof leaking, Skylight leaking, Gutter installation, and repair.
Skywalker Roofing’s Roof Repair Process
There are four major steps to make a quality roof repair, which include the inspection, preparation, repair, and added protection.
The inspection uncovers any problems and shows the owner what needs to be done to make the repairs. Skywalker Roofing uses digital video to show the building owner or homeowner what is discovered during the inspection and why the repairs are needed. An estimate is given of the cost to make the repairs. If the repairs needed are extensive, an estimate for a full roof replacement is also given for comparison purposes.
Once Skywalker Roofing is awarded the job and the contracts are signed, the preparation for the job begins. Any damaged roofing materials are removed. The areas needing repairs are cleaned and made ready for the replacement parts to be installed.
The repairs are made on time and on budget with the minimum amount of disruption to the property as possible.
Besides making the repairs, there are options for added protective, such as the application of special coatings that will extend the life of an existing roof. Each situation is slightly different so please consult with the experts at Skywalker Roofing for the best recommendations.
We take residential roof repairs and replacements seriously. Our pursuit for 100% customer satisfaction drives us to prioritize quality over quantity.
Our roster of services includes the following:
Gutters can be damaged in different ways: clogs, ice buildup, tree branches, debris, and more. Our team performs cleaning and repairs to get your downspouts and gutters back in order.
Some leaks are difficult to detect, but if you suspect one, call our team immediately. Using advanced technologies, we deal with faucet, sewer, and slab leaks.
The best way to save money is maintaining the value of your roof. Our re-roofing services use only the best materials to keep your roof in good shape.
The safety of your home’s interior depends on the roof as well. We provide thorough roof inspections to keep your home in good condition.
Roof hail damage varies from one property to another. Our team performs repairs on hail-or storm-damaged asphalt and wood shingles, plus slate roofs.
We recognize the value of your roof; to keep it in good shape, we perform slate-related roof repair service. From a few slates to installing an entire custom slate, we are here to help.
Why contact Skywalker Roofing for roof repair services?
As a well-respected member of our community and talented roofing contractors, our credo is to have integrity. We like to develop trust with our clients. Our professionalism and using the best labor practices offers our clients significant value in the work that we do. We are capable of doing any job, regardless of size, while still maintaining our level of high-quality standards. We satisfy our customers with the results of a job well done.
We have in-depth experience and significant industry credentials. These include being a Platinum Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning and receiving the Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor Warranties National Award Winner for three years in a row.
We offer payment options and product warranties for new installations as well as our 2-year warranty for roof repairs that covers the roof repair services we provide for the repaired area.
Here are some of the other awards we received as a roofing contractor:
- 2016 Go Triad's Reader's Choice Award - Best Roofing Company
- 2017 Battle for Guilford's Best Winner - Best Roofing Company
- Best of The Best - National Award Winner - 2016, 2017